Changing fixed price

David443
Level 2
Charlotte, NC

Changing fixed price

I've increased my fixed price a couple of dollars and I see if updated on my calendar.  But when I look at my listing it still states the old price?   I changed the fixed price so why doesn't this change?  Confused. 

Thanks,
David

2 Replies 2
Keith0
Level 9
Calgary, Canada

Depending on how you are trying to change the price - web browser or app, you may have to save the change differently. Sometimes with the browser attempts to select more than one day do not 'stick.'  It can be frustrating, indeed. Just be certain when making the change that you have actually saved the change and that all the days you have selected are changed.

City-Limits-Ranch0
Level 10
Watsonville, CA

Changing the price is a glitchy part of the website.  Change it, save it, close the browser, reopen and check.  If not working, try going to the place where you block dates as not available.  Change the price there to your highest (peak season or weekend price)  for a long way into future (like a year) then go back to the normal change price location and rechange it to reflect weekday pricing and other things like that.  Eventually your change will take.  Works better from a PC than a phone.  It is possible that which browser you choose will influence it also.