What Hosts are saying

Hi, Homeowner's insurance is a bit of a nightmare, so I wondered what other hosts were doing about it.We rent out an entire house and, although we're covered through Airbnb for accidental damage etc. (I know it's been contentious in some cases), we decide... Latest reply by Adrian311
    Hi, This is my first time that I had to cancel a reservation. I thought that my calendar is updated and that I turned off Instant booking. As soon as I got a booking, within a minute, I called the traveler, appologised to him and told him that, because ... Latest reply by Leslie576
    I just relocated back to Houston from Dallas where I hosted a apartment. Do you know of any complexes or places in Houston that allow tenets to legally host/rent out their place? How do I got about finding complexes/ properties that allows Airbnb? Latest reply by Udeme0
    Where do I enter the local tax amount. I am from Port Aransas, Tx and they charge a 13% tax locally. However I do not see this tax added to the total amount that my guest pays. I have seen other websites where there is a box to enter the tax amount. I can... Latest reply by Marsha171
    I have a Airbnb account set up from last year when I was renting out my place for airbnb. This year My sister and I have decided to relist the space and she is going to manage it because I am often away. I reposted my space a few days ago and have alrea... Latest reply by Caroline429
    Does anyone know if the guest is given extra time to write a review if one is done by the host last minute? Checkout time for my guests is 11:00 am. I had a really bad and vindictive guest. He hasn't written a review yet and I'm worried if he sees I'... Latest reply by Tommy150
    This becomes frustrating- how can this be controlled and prevented? The worst is they come in early morning hours and I have to work in a couple of hours....now I have to be inconvenienced with calling Air BnB and explaining the situation. While they have... Latest reply by Kathryn489