City of Las Vegas, Clark County, City of Henderson, City of N. Las Vegas laws for short term rentals

Aj78
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

City of Las Vegas, Clark County, City of Henderson, City of N. Las Vegas laws for short term rentals

I have been hosting on Abnb for over 2 years. Many of you may know that short term rentals (less than 30 days) is not allowed in Clark County, City of Henderson, City of N. Las Vegas and is greatly restricted in the City of Las Vegas.

I have experience working with local and state law makers & politicians walking them through the process of challenging licensing proceedures, changing zoning and land use for real property, permitting process and a host of other technically complicated work requireing a governmental liaison.

For my own benefit, and for the benefit of our hosting community, I am starting a grassroots effort to help local municipalities 1. Understand the terrific benefits of allowing short term rentals in the community; 2. Influence local leaders to allow short term rentals; 3. Write law to be addopted allowing short term rentals.

Municipal code enforcement is actively investigating individual hosts and they are shutting us down one by one. Individually we are weak, BUT together we are strong and we can make a difference.

Please comment here for support and coordination. I will begin a petition to be signed by individuals living in respective municipalities. We will make our voices heard. 

2 Replies 2
Zizel0
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

Hi lets connect i would like to challenge clark county i will make this legal.  **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly. You can message each other privately instead. 

Brian1959
Level 1
Las Vegas, NV

I’m with you! Let’s make change for stvr in Henderson! **

**[E-mail address hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines