What Hosts are saying

Hi, i set myself up for hosting earlier this week. Several days ago i input my payment method. Yesterday i hosted my first guess. My guest has checked out. My payment method still states "verifying" after several days. How long does it take to verify a do...
    HiI made a reservation and 2 minutes later I've cancelled. The host agree about because understud was a mistake.PLEASE HOW CAN I TURN AVAILABLE THOSE DAYS!!!!! WAS A MISTAKE IN THE CONFIGURATION !!!PLEASE CAN I SPEACK WITH SOME ONE. I'M FILLING AS I'M TAL... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I cancelled a guest on the request of the guest. Now I am unable to book out the days and it came up under my reviews that I cancelled. How do I amend these changes? Latest reply by Dede0
    My first guest checked in Tuesday and my payout has still (Thursday) not been marked as paid. Is this odd or does it not get changed from "future" to paid until it hits my credit union?
    I have just opened my home to hosting. I would like to ask your opinion... i just received an enquiry to host a guest, but i also have a dinner party that i am hosting on one of the late afternoon/ evenings that my guest would be arriving.... what i have ... Latest reply by Graham-And-Michelle0
    Hi can anyone help me work out how to keep weekly discount for most of the year but not have it apply for the holiday periods
    I'm new to the community as a host, I am trying to figure out if existing reservations are effected by my pricing option updates. I'd like to increase my cleaning fee and change my extra persons rate. I have some confirmed reservations for later in the ye... Latest reply by Among0