What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have booked accomodation in Rio just before the olypics starts. We are paying around 150 a night for a small apartment. which is pricey enough so we thought she had already adjusted her price for the olympics. She then messaged us saying the price w... Latest reply by Donna15
    sorry, I'm a new hand hosting my place.I have accepted 2 bookings and they appear as 'Accepted' in my reservation history, along with the charges and my forthcoming payout. What I don't understand is whether the guest has actually paid AirBnB, therefore i... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    I have house that sleeps five and originally the family said 2 adults and 4 kids so I said I can arrange a mattress on the floor for one of the children and no extra fee. Then once the booking was accepted they changed the number to 4 adults and 3 childre... Latest reply by Sheryl3
    Hi my home has been completely trashed by a host. i need to take action now to begin repairs. Can i speak to a himan at air b nb ...can i get any support from air b n b . I know about the 72 hours but we are deperate and need to get work man in now. ca... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    You still have time to registerhttp://tiny.cc/SCYACDo you know -How many photos are too many photos for your listing? - Why your first 6 photos are crucial? -How your previous guests will sell your space? No? No worries...I will help you get your Airbnb P...
    • Facebook Cover SCYAC individual classes (1) copy.png
    When I search listings in my town, my listing shows up on the map. When I search for listings in surrounding towns or areas, my listing does not show up on the default map, but may show up if I zoom in. Other listings located much further away from min... Latest reply by Delphine16