What Hosts are saying

How long does it take to be refunded when you cancel a reservation? Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, So we pre-approved someone a while back and have heard nothing since, so we wanted to remove their pre-approval. However when we go to the message thread, where the option to remove a pre-approval used to be, there is no option to remove it. We've tri... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, I think something is wrong with the site. I've been checking my stats for the last 4 days, and I have nothing. Before then I had tons of inquiries, persons contacting me, etc....now just nothing....whats up. I had friends check my listing, and it does... Latest reply by Clare0
    I keep receiving an error in my banking information but am unsure specifically what that error is. I have verifed account info time and time again, deleted and started again and still the same outcome. Anyone? Help. Latest reply by Clare0
    This is my firt time using airbnb and I am supposed to get a payout today. The transaction hasn't yet posted. How long will it take till I see the funds in my PayPal account? Do I need to do anything? I've set my payout method. Just no transaction has occ... Latest reply by Sara83
    Hi guys,If anyone could help me with this it would be great.I've just put two listings up, one last night and one about 5 minutes ago, but they both now say "listing temporarily unavailable". I've read a few posts on the reason being that AirBnB is checki...
    Dear Community,We have a minimum stay restriction of 2 nights. We had an enquiry came in for a stay of one night, but he was new to airbnb and was having issues verifying. We changed the settings to allow stays of one night with no verification and mess... Latest reply by Bridget8