What Hosts are saying

I have been a host for Airbnb going on 2 1/2 years. I have 4 properties listed with the company.I have had no issues recovering any kind of fees from Airbnb due to broken items/or broken rules. However, recently, A guest broke a rule. I have a condo ... Latest reply by Stacey115
    What can I do when I an inquiry is not about the booking dates but is a longterm rental proposition? When people ask me Would I be interested in a long term rental of this space rather than the dates I have opened ... If I Decline the reservation because... Latest reply by Caree1
    I looked at my calendar and noticed it is a long scroll bar by day and not a monthly / weekly view - did this change or is their a way to revert this as it is not user friendly at all. Thanks, Dan Latest reply by Donna51
    Hi ,I have tried to publish my nnew listing - however airbnb doesnt seem to accept the base price , it keeps redirecting me back to price and calendar.I have tried with using different browsers as well!Any help would be great.Thanks Latest reply by Sue542
    It is unfortunate that Airbnb affords a Host only THIS forum to make right, a completely false and derogatory, misleading public review. I, as a 5-Star Host (across the board until now), have to publicly and sadly use this space to attempt to correct an... Latest reply by Anonymous