What Hosts are saying

We have a 5-star rating in a small vacation town in Canada where 5-star ratings count. We had a great guest leave us 5-star ratings in all of the "attribute" ratings, and left a great written review. And then she accidentally left a1-star overall review... Latest reply by Dvora6
    Hello! A guest has checked in and I printed the confirmation for my records. I noticed that the cleaning fee wasn't listed in the payout. All of my previous guests, the confirmation had a line for cleaning fee and amount. I went back and double checke... Latest reply by Katie88
    Hi all - I am trying to register my Seattle short-term rental unit on Airbnb's site. I've gone through all the required steps with the State and City (got my UBI, city business license, etc), and also acquired my Short Term Rental Operator's License and a... Latest reply by Skye15
    Hi My name is Virginia and I am master student in anthropology. Right now I am working on a research project in Barcelona-where I am living- and I need to meet and speak with hosts and guests. I was wondering if you would like to help me telling me your ... Latest reply by Virginia358
    @Lizzie - I read with interest each update and subsequent post on this thread: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Missing-Payouts/m-p/748918#M177369 Why are these hosts not getting paid in these instances? Some very substantial amounts of money ... Latest reply by Aymeric-And-Sani0
    Hi as a host it would be helpful if on confirmation of a reservation that the payment amount provided by the guest is given to the host after confirmation - this was not important when only the full payment could be made but now that a deposit only can se... Latest reply by Neville19
    Hello all, I saw a host that had a name listed that clearly isn't their name, but they have verified ID, social media profiles, etc. I did wonder how people set up profiles with more than one name (Jack & Jill Smith, for example), but I guess people must ... Latest reply by Bill1136