calendar view

Answered!
Herdis1
Level 2
Athens, Greece

calendar view

Hi everyone,

have already few days a problem with my calendar view and just have a no idea how to change it 😞

Mean don't see no all month, no year, no nothing more just than a week or other months per week.

Please see the attached view problem and hope that someone can help.Screenshot 2019-02-13 at 12.59.32.png

1 Best Answer
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi @Herdis1 - you need to click on your listing title link on the left, next to the photo, to open the full calendar.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Ben551
Level 10
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi @Herdis1 - you need to click on your listing title link on the left, next to the photo, to open the full calendar.

Omg, I'm so stupid - it really helped:)))) Thank you Ben!

Dan686
Level 2
Panama City Beach, FL

Ben, it isn't  intuitive, so we aren't stupid just uninformed!!!  I could not figure out how to do it either!!!

Heather1204
Level 2
St Albans, United Kingdom

Hi @Ben551 - as far as I can see (& I've been on to Airbnb about this) they have taken the month-to-view calendar facility off.  The only calendar you can now use is the one top left menu alongside "inbox... reservations...calendar etc.  The facility to see the whole month calendar is no longer there.  It used to be on the top right menu when you had the listing up, but that facility is no longer there.

Am I mad??  Can you still see the whole calendar, i.e. a month to view?  If so, it's not on my page.  Any help really appreciated, as I'm mad that I can no longer print the calendar itself, or see anything other than a few days at a time on the calendar facility on the top left menu.  That is  hopeless for me as I have other booking agents, so need to be able to see the whole month's bookings!  I've been on to airbnb, but as always, completely hopeless with a tech issue!

Can anyone help pleeeeeease??

Heather1204
Level 2

Hi .@ben551.  It's no longer there, they've taken it away.  Can you help?   

Heather1204
Level 2

Sorry to be dumb, but that facility is just not on my page.  Can anyone be more specific??

Heather1204
Level 2

OK, I see what you mean now, you actually  have to go on the calendar page and click on the photo of your listing  on the left, whilst in the calendar.  You used to have a shortcut on the Listing page.  I called Airbnb today about this and they said the month-to-view facility had been taken off!!!  Useless.  Thank you guys for all your help, it's so good to be able to chat to other hosts.