What Hosts are saying

Hi All I recently helped a family affected by the Houston Floods as part of Air BnB's request to Hosts to make their listings available for free. The guest in question stayed for the initial period and requested an extension which I gave without inspectin... Latest reply by Bree1
    I received a booking for apartment through your website. guests say the money deposited into your page, so I wonder how you make a payment on my account, and over what? Gospodar apartments Marko Orlović
    Hi all! We're new hosts. Our third visitor requested our place but then said he couldn't complete the booking because the calendar showed the dates as unavailable. Now, our calendar shows his booking, awaiting payment, and displays the dates as unavailabl... Latest reply by ZenHomes0
    URGENT! Have just spent too long chasing my tail on the Airbnb website, trying to contact the Zen desk, Twitter, etc: this is not cool. Am not sure how the Community Help works, but need tech support!! A guest is trying to make a booking: I made a special... Latest reply by Clare15
    Hi Airbnb and Community... I am trying to make a special offer, and the system will not allow me- it is very important that I make this offer, as I already pledged it, as only 2 out of the 3 rooms are available... I checked your FAQs for what to do when t...
    Hello I filled in already 20 times the section of my profile were they ask you're address and phone number so they bare able to send you a present or anything but it don't update and everytime i get this new message to update this section of my profile, i...
    Hi, My guests checked in yesterday, they have been in my listing for over 24 hours. When will I see a transaction has happened, to pay me for my listing as a host. Thanks, Laura Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0