What Hosts are saying

Hi, I just pre-approved a request on my iphone, after which I saw the usual message that the guest can now confirm his/her booking blabla etc. However: the guest doesn't get any message. And when I log out of AirBNB and then log back in, the option to pre... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0
    The Airbnb system seems to be unresponsive. I send messages to potential guests and am told by Airbnb that I am not responding and may get de activated. I have tried accepting and declining guests and my actions are not carried out. I don't know what to d... Latest reply by Raquel13
    hi thereif is anyone who can give me an idea...!?!?!?a guest cancelled, because he could not get hold of us as we were abroad. we had a friend stay in all day waiting for him, but he didn t turn up...when we had internet we saw that he cancelled, but stil... Latest reply by David126
    hi thereif is anyone who can give me an idea...!?!?!?a guest cancelled, because he could not get hold of us as we were abroad. we had a friend stay in all day waiting for him, but he didn t turn up...when we had internet we saw that he cancelled, but stil... Latest reply by Brittany1
    Had my first guest coming with a friend but she cancelled last minute stating "medical reasons" ~ she booked only for herself but put in email she meant to write 2 guests. According to rules I dont have to give her a refund as checkin is tomorrow!!! My is... Latest reply by Enda0