What Hosts are saying

The guest had to cancel a reservation after finding out that there would be people that are joining there trip and she think that our place wouldn't be enough to accomodate them all. She immediately asked if she wil be charged for the cancellation and I h... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    What is the better way to reduce my rental cost? I rent 2br and want to reduce my expences for this rent. I can make $1500/mo on Airbnb or find a permanent roommate for $1100-1200. If I have to pay taxes from income I received on Airbnb ($1500 - 15%) it w... Latest reply by Raquel13
    I wish (and have asked many times to AirBnB witout action being taken) the creation of a new category would occur as my property is neither a Private Room nor an Entire House, rather an independent apartement with a shared kitchen and dining room. More a... Latest reply by Claudia129
    I requested to book an apartment, the host accepted, then I thought I would get a chance to accept or decline. That didn't happen - I was just booked. The host has a strict cancellation policy, so I only get 50% back even though I cancelled just a few h... Latest reply by Enda0
    I had a guest that admitted breaking a vase worth about $100. It must have fallen from a height that dented the wooden hand railing of my stairs. They have offered to pay for it. Should I ask for a little more to compensate for the dents? I thought $150 m... Latest reply by Marina67
    My guests say they want to pay with paypal and that they have used it before on Airbnb but when they want to book my house it is not available. Can I do to change somethning in my settings or their payment has nothing to do with me and my settings. I also... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi, A nice family recently stayed at our house, and the experience for both of us was positive. I left the guest a five-star review, but she did not complete her own review. I sent her a quick email to encourage her to do so. She wrote back and said she h... Latest reply by Emily-and-JP0
    why do i pay an airbnb service fee when my host cancels? this is not fair. I should not pay a fee if the host cancels. i did not want to get a credit, but wanted a full refund . I find it very annoying that there is nowhere on the site that I can actu... Latest reply by ZenHomes0
    I have only missed my 24 hour response rate a couple of times, but am getting messages from Airbnb that my account may be deactivated due to my poor response rate. I realized today that some of my responses are not registering. For example, it took me hou... Latest reply by Iris4