What Hosts are saying

HiI have listed my apartment in Palm Jumierah, Dubai. I can find the listing under Dubai, but not under Palm Jumierah.I have gone back to my location and changed the town to Palm Jumierah, but it will not save and keeps reverting back to Dubai.Help very ...
    Hi, I have booked accomodation in Rio just before the olypics starts. We are paying around 150 a night for a small apartment. which is pricey enough so we thought she had already adjusted her price for the olympics. She then messaged us saying the price w... Latest reply by Scott-and-Sherryn0
    Hi , I'm a new host, just got my first reservation, they paid 14 days ago but I never got the money ... why? I got the 0,01 $ so my account is confirmed , now what? How do I get the money from the reservation ? I put as a payment method - bank transfer s... Latest reply by Donna15
    I had to cancel a reservation after I noticed that I had not yet updated my pricing for December 2016 - peak season of course.I now tried to update my pricing, but Airbnb has blocked the dates - as if the cancellation was because the house is not availabl... Latest reply by Dede0
    Good evening, i am new at this and have had my listings on here for a couple on months. My reservations were going fine, suddenly they have stopped, and i go online(not signed in as a user) and i cannot find my listing with whatever filters i use! My list... Latest reply by Gritta0
    Hello!I´ve been wondering why the inquieries on my house have stopped.I´ve hosted a lot of guest, and gotten great reviews.But all of a sudden i´ve stopped getting inquieries.Thank you very much!
    Hello everyone sorry im new in this air bnb , and Im sure is something i doing wrong. I already had 2 guests and my email sais they both paid, but it doesnt appear either in my accont or paypal account.... read the opption the acconut is the right one, ...
    Hello, I found an interesting flat which was available for the dates I was enquiring but because the host usually accepts long stays I wanted to message her and get a feel of how likely it is to be available during that period. In order for me to message ... Latest reply by Enda0