Check-in?

Darlene22
Level 2
New York, NY

Check-in?

Hi you guys.  I'm am extremely new to hosting.  My question is when a gues arrives does he have to physically check in on the air BNB app for funds to be released and if so how is that done.. As of right now it looks as my guest is on his trip but hasn't checked in.. Please help me undertand the process. 

Thank you, Confused

**[Title Updated]

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Darlene22  Please take sometime to become more educated about this profile as your question reflects your lack of basic understanding.  Help Center is your friend.   When guest checks in it is reality, but Air BNB recognizes your check in time on your listing.  Your payout is 24 hours after your listing check in.  Does this help?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Darlene22,

Welcome to the Community Center and to the wonderful world of hosting! 🙂

Hopefully @Linda108's reply has helped you to understand the way check-in works a little further. As a new host, as Linda mentioned, the Help Center is a great way to find information out, but you are also in a great place here in the Community Center. I would recommend taking some time to explore the CC and in particular, the Tips for New Hosts is a useful starting point. There is so much information here and one of the best places are the Communtiy Guides (created by hosts here in the CC). 

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.