What Hosts are saying

Hola amigos, tengo 1 amigo que tiene 3 propiedades, amuebladas. Me quiere poner a mí como Co-Host ya que él viaja permanentemente. 1 de los apartamentos no tiene portero (encargado del edificio) , mi idea es delegar limpieza, y también el tema de entrega...
    Hi community,I recieved this message this morning disguised as a booking for 14-15th May.I have subsequently had several emails from Airbnb prompting me to pre-approve.I wrote her a message but was still prompted to pre-approve. I hit declined, which I ra... Latest reply by Helen3
    Weet iemand hoe het zit met de belasting situatie als je en host ben? Op de site van de belastingdienst kan ik geen informatie vinden over dit specifiek situatie als een airbb host. Bedankt alvast voor tips! Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi recently a guest staying bridging a gap prior to moving to their new home. Had their utility bills forwarded to my address. What is the position on this and are there any implications. Ie if they don’t settle utilities bills from their home. thanks Latest reply by Julia771
    My new listing is active and has had some views but I can't see where to find my airbnb link that clients can use to go directly to my listing. I'm trying to find my listings exclusive airbnb link. A link comes up in the brower when I am editing or addin... Latest reply by Dorothy112
    Hi, my bank account was credited by airbnb today, but I dont have any airbnb transaction and airbnb account. The transaction is POS W/D SV AIRBNB * ****ATP GB. Please help me get the refund for this unauthorized transaction. Thank you. Latest reply by Quincy
    Hey peeps,I just realized that setting a minimum one day, advance notice for a guest to be able to book my property, doesn't actually mean a full 24 hours, instead, it's governed by the date of the day. This may seem harmless, like booking on the 5th for ... Latest reply by Cathie19
    I noticed recently that I often have guests with no history or reviews when they book, but when I meet them, they clearly have experience with AirBnB. For the sake of this example, let's say that an old account was deleted to hide bad reviews. As a travel... Latest reply by Cathie19