What Hosts are saying

Hi folks. I had my very 1st airbnb experience today! It was one group of 2 people who booked and arrived and another group of 4 people who drove an hour and arrived on time BUT since they couldn't or didn't complete the verification process on the rinky-d... Latest reply by Donald28
    Dispute payment is not creditedResolution payout for resolution 14631366
    I recently booked a one night stay in an Airbnb because I'm driving to another place and didn't want to rent a motel. When I was putting in filters during my search, I clicked Pets Allowed because I plan on bringing my dogs with me. Today I went back to t... Latest reply by Haley78
    HelloHave can I change payouts to another co-hosterI'm just admin in my parents Guest House so I would like to change payouts to their accountHow I can do this?Thanks
    Have any other hosts noticed a change in the way they receive payments? Mine have changed in that it shows they have come from Citibank and are taking longer to pay out. Latest reply by Danny65
    Hello there, I need a bit of advice what and how to solve things with my host. I'm staying in Köln at the moment, but saturday evening at 8pm I realized i lost my keys. I started to make phonecalls to the caretaker, the property manager and the agency adv... Latest reply by Geraldine219
    I am really trying to understand basic listing pricing to rent a room. Questions?- Is the fee airbnb takes the same % across the board? As far as I know (I'm also a host) it is. - I have my currency posted in AU$ but prices listed for 2 guests for 1 night... Latest reply by Helen427