What Hosts are saying

I am not a host but I do use Airbnb frequently here (US) and abroad. Recently, and for the first time, I was charged for my stay by what is called the Smart Pricing scheme. I say scheme because it's not obvious to users that Smart Pricing exists or is ev... Latest reply by Sarah977
    hi everyone, I am a Chinese resident live in America with a student visa, my account has 4 host rooms in china, my mother managed all the rooms in China and she receives all the income to her Chinese bank account (I only post rooms for her because she is ...
    Hi, I’m joaquin, I’m 24 years old and I’m from Argentina. It would be a pleasure to help you with whatever you want. Just ask me. Hola, soy joaquin y tengo 24 años. Soy de argentina Buenos Aires. Sería un placer ayudarte en lo que necesites. No dudes en c... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Liebes Airbnb Team,Gäste können im neuen Jahr nicht buchen, da ab Monat Januar eine Sperre drin ist und ich kann nichts freigeben.Ich bräuchte darin Hilfe.Viele Grüße Anne Wiebel Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All, I received an email like this and have almost started to provide the information before I decided to check the email address from where the mail was sent. <hello@airbnbmail.com> Regards, Vinith **[Post Title Updated] Latest reply by Trifino0
    • AirBnBFraudEmail.jpg
    We just started hosting for Airbnb and found ourselves busy right away! Our guests arrived and deposits were made without any glitches. 24 hrs. later, a deposit went into our account and all was well! Now, those pay-outs are being held for "Processing" an... Latest reply by Debbie-and-Bill0