What Hosts are saying

I’m currently a guest in Frankfurt, Germany. My first Airbnb stay. The flat has one bathroom. The tub drain is stuck closed and the host has called a plumber and suggested I have to pay for the fix. Am I responsible? Latest reply by Mark116
    Hi All. I have just realised that my location description is slightly out of range on the map. I am unable to change it due to bookings already made. Because of this I notified a guest who has booked to stay in December and told them that they needed to ... Latest reply by Rhonda130
    I have some work in some other country. I have one month's visa for it. I will book airbnb for one month and if I wish to leave in 10 or 15 days (after my work ends) will I get any refund? If yes, how much? What is the process for the same? Latest reply by Helen3
    Airbnb isn’t releasing my payout without even giving me any reason for that and just sending me copy paste answers “how they are here to help me” or not replying at all. The payout is for all the reservations I’ve been hosting from January. As they say to... Latest reply by Helen3
    I am planning to travel to Australia for the England Cricket Tour in December 2017 to January 2018. So we are talking about 18 months from now. I was intending to visit Perth; then Melbourne over Christmas; and Sydney (New Year period). I was intending t... Latest reply by Michael3551
    I’ve had a number of guests that message late into the evening about things that really aren’t important. How do you manange their expectations/life balance without ignoring them or encouraging them? Im almost thinking about popping something into the ho... Latest reply by Ute42