What Hosts are saying

Have any other hosts noticed a change in the way they receive payments? Mine have changed in that it shows they have come from Citibank and are taking longer to pay out. Latest reply by Danny65
    Hello there, I need a bit of advice what and how to solve things with my host. I'm staying in Köln at the moment, but saturday evening at 8pm I realized i lost my keys. I started to make phonecalls to the caretaker, the property manager and the agency adv... Latest reply by Geraldine219
    I am really trying to understand basic listing pricing to rent a room. Questions?- Is the fee airbnb takes the same % across the board? As far as I know (I'm also a host) it is. - I have my currency posted in AU$ but prices listed for 2 guests for 1 night... Latest reply by Helen427
    Hello everyone, I'm new to hosting an experience and I am trying to set up my calendar. I want any time of the day to be available but the settings seem to only allow me to choose a certain 1.5 hour block each day. How do I set it up to where any time is ... Latest reply by David4610
    Hi, I hosted my first 3 guests. Airbnb sent me the message that the money is available, however, I cannot cash same. The system does not accept the IBAN of my country, namely Mauritius and when I try my Paypal account, it is asking for the bank account ro... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Hello airbnb support team, I didn't change bank account information so far But 10 days recently, I didn't get pay from airbnb, Host name: Lan Anh List name: all my listing, example: SAIGON apart infinity pool, 3BR 24_10 Phone No. ** Email: *... Latest reply by Shio0
    A payment of $2000 to me has been lost by air bnb and I can’t have one conversation with a supervisor? This couldn’t come at a worse time. Hawaii has adopted very strict air bnb laws and in order to continue doing an air bnb out of my home, all taxes must... Latest reply by Priscilla180