Check your settings

Check your settings

After receiving a booking last night, it was apparent that the guest believed we had a flexible check in and check out. We do not. 

So, I went immediately to our settings and was really surprised that our settings had disappeared. There was no check in or check out time shown and our minimum and maximum stay was also gone. 

I did not alter these settings so there must be an internal glitch. Hopefully, it’s not widespread but I wanted to let y’all know so you can check your settings. 

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Kittie-and-Chris0 

it's showing under "things to keep in mind" above your house rules, at least that's what I see at laptop

Your min and max stay were never shown anywhere except while someone select the dates on the calendar. You have 1 night min stay

@Branka0thanks for checking. It’s still happening. Went back to check and check in and out were blank and also min and max stay. Will contact support now that it’s happened again. 

@Branka0thanks for checking. It’s still happening. Went back to check and check in and out were blank and also min and max stay. Will contact support now that it’s happened again. 

Just heard from some local airbnb hosts that this same thing has happened to them recently. 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

@Kittie-and-Chris0 

here, this is what I see while looking at your listing

checkinout.png

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

As shown by @Branka-and-Silvia0 , I find my check in and out times under the rules section of my listing.