What Hosts are saying

Tax

Hi Everyone, I have been hosting on Airbnb for over 18 months and recently uploaded by ITIN number to Airbnb. Airbnb have said that they cannot give me any tax they have withheld for last year. Is this legal? Am checking this with my accountant but anyo...
    in the day check in I can't contact the guest I send alot of massager. but after she booking my apartment she send 1 text to me. Now I come to wating at Lobby on time 15:00pm may be I can wating until 19:30pm. Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi everyone, I brought this topic up briefly in another area, but I would love input on what hosts believe is appropriate for the guest space. Should one leave aspirin, medicine for upset stomach, ointments for burns, etc.? How do you think this should be... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello Everyone!Huhhh...I know the superhost monitoring is done by default BUT!I`ve been a Superhost for 9 quarters and this winter for the first time hosted long term for 6 months. It was a great experience but now I`ll lose my superhost status like a pun... Latest reply by Maja35
    Hi! I have been hosting for a few months now and had mostly nice guests and spent good time with them, got good reviews. Then a few weeks ago there was one who checked in drunk, didn't communicate well, used my shampoo and other stuff, arrived more drunk... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Hi REALLY frustrated. Trying to book via airbnb but cant until I provide govt ID. (not happy about putting this online ), but have been sent numerous links (only one works) . I have have managed to capture the front image of my Drivers Licence (I dont kno...