Chesapeake, Virginia

Jeff673
Level 1
Sugar Land, TX

Chesapeake, Virginia

I am a current user of Airbnb weekly (live in Texas) and have a condo in Chesapeake, Va (Great Bridge area)that i am thinking of making an airbnb when my current renters move out in the fall. i wanted to connect with hosts in that area for tips before i move forward. Can anyone help?

4 Replies 4

@Jeff673:

Not particlular to Chesapeake, but this website has tons of info for new hosts setting up shop under the Tips & Ideas link.

http://www.houseforrentwebsite.com

HouseForRentWebsite.comHouseForRentWebsite.com

Wilbert6
Level 3
Portsmouth, VA

I have an Abnb in Portsmouth Virginia it the best thing I have ever done

Marissa106
Level 2
Norfolk, VA

Hi Jeff ! I am a host in Virginia Beach. I’d love to help you out if you’re still looking. I personally host along with my partner. I also own a cleaning company (licensed and insured) Skyes The Limit Cleaning, LLC . Feel free to contact me if you’re still interested. 

Or anyone else looking for a host, co-host or cleaner In the Hampton Roads area. We have a networking circle of landscaping, handyman, plumbing, electrician, photography, etc. 

Kim278
Level 2
Williamsburg, VA

My name is Sharon Dennis I live in Williamsburg and I would like to talk to you about your cleaning service. My email is Sharondennis 3021@gmail.com