Chiang Mai - Hosting Services

John137
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Chiang Mai - Hosting Services

Hi,

Does anyone know of any hosting managment services being offered in Chiang Mai.

My currect assistant is moving and I require someone to manage the Check in and Check out process. Maanage the cleaner (or provide cleaning services.

If anyone has any ideas, or wants the job, then let me know. Must be able to speak English and Thai.

The property is Nimman road.

Many Thanks

John

7 Replies 7
Keila0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I'd love to move there, just to work for you.

Wish you luck on your search, John!

Hugs, 

Keila

Bk2
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hi John,

Just stumbled upon this post while researching airbnb property managment. I own a food truck called Kitchen with #Solhy and have been operating on Nimman for 15 months. Quick and to the point--are you still looking for someone to assist your guests? Please let me know.

Bruce

Mr-Sakda0
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hello John,

I have property in Chiang Mai and would  like  you help me  on managment with my property. Can you help me to do? if you can  please contact me at MB #  Sakada..

**[Phone number hidden for safety reasons - to contact each other, you can use the Direct Messaging system here in the Community Center - hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message']

Roger303
Level 1
Muscat, Oman

This conversation piqued my interest as I recently bought a condo and am trying to remote AirBnB.

Did anyone find a hosting service? AND are they supposed to be licensed?

Thanks.

Pla2
Level 1
Chiang Mai, Thailand

Hello Roger, i came across this message pure accident,  I am Thai living in Thailand and i have been air bnb host for only  a few month one for my own and a few for my friend. 

please let me know if you still looking for some help.

pla. 

line Id: **

*[Sensitive information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

**[Sensitive information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hello, I have just seen your reply and I'm also searching for a cleaning service/ Co Host for my airbnb. My Condo is in Su Thep, close to the canal road near Maya Mall. Are you still searching and what would be the rate ? Best regards !

Hi all, 

If anyone need co host and also cleaner for your airbnb in Chiang Mai, I am currently co host 3 airbnb and cleaning several airbnb in Chiang Mai. 

Id line cleanservice