Chicago Roscoe Village Co-host

Chicago Roscoe Village Co-host

Looking for a co-host, affordable cleaners, or turnover service for days I am unavailable for my 2 Airbnbs (same building Roscoe Vilage). Would also be interested in covering another host when they are out of town in exchange for coverage.

4 Replies 4
DeMarcus1
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Hello, I’m interested . Just send me an email to continue the conversation. demarcusmatlock@yahoo.com

Maria3275
Level 2
Chgo, IL

Good morning,

I co-host and help setup homestays in Chicago. As an official home organizer, I also have a team that does housekeeping, decluttering/hauling jobs, therefore I provide multiple services to my clients. I'm interested in co-hosting additional airbnb's. You can reach me at mconcepcion@globalfamilyandhomecare.com  or call me at 773-803-9415.  

Looking forward to meeting you and co-host your airbnb.

Kindly,

Maria Concepcion, MPA, MA

Aisha0
Level 3
Chicago, IL

Hello Sarah,

Have you found a co-host / cleaning services?

If not please contact me- I can recommend both.

We have our place in Roscoe Village as well - and are immensely satisfied.

Thanks,

A'isha

Etty3
Level 2
Chicago, IL

Sarah Hello;

We have been Airbnb Superhosts in the Bucktown area for years. We manage the Airbnb ourselves. Whenever we have to leave town, we either have to block out the dates or ask family or friends to cover for us, which neither is ever very excited to do.

That is why we started Away-BnB; www.away-bnb.com. For only $10 a day, we and our team of professionals will cover for you while you are away. Think of it as an insurance policy in case your guests need assistance of any kind; toilet paper ran out, a water pipe burst, the furnace stopped working. We will be their contact while you are out of town. So you can go on vacation stress free and not lose out on income by having to block off those dates anymore.

Why pay a management company 25% of your income?

So if you manage your own Airbnb, please visit our web site, www.away-bnb.com, or email us at info@away-bnb.com with any questions or comments you may have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks and all the best.