City of Seattle/Short Term Rental Licensing

Pamela589
Level 1
Seattle, WA

City of Seattle/Short Term Rental Licensing

I purchased a Seattle Business License this year and updated the past several years, paying for my licensing retroactively and also submitting business license tax annual reporting forms for each year.  I was told that I could then purchase my Short Term Rental License online, which I attempted to do through the City's Services Portal, but after I got through the whole application online, I went to "check-out" in my cart, but received a message saying there was an error or it had already been paid ($75.00).  I did not receive any messaging during the process telling me anything was incomplete (just the opposite) and I do have a Record Number that was provided me following the application process.  I have called the City about this at least two times and left messages, and their voicemail does say that they will get back to callers, but they never responded and it's very frustrating caring about this when they clearly don't.  Has anyone else had this experience, or something close to it?  Thank you..........  

0 Replies 0