Co-Hosting

Chase49
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Co-Hosting

How much do people generally charge to help co-host a property?

2 Replies 2
Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Chase49  I work as a full-time co-host and charge from 15% plus cleaning fee for part management (host manages bookings and comms and provides linens) and from 20% plus cleaning fee for full, hands-free management (both for full-time perm management)

For Pay-as-you-go co-hosting for hosts who don't need full time support, I usually come up with a tailored cost per booking/service required, as the cost of occassional support is always more and a %fee isn't the most productive way of pricing.

I'd suggest pricing can vary, large Airbnb management companies will charge less, they have the capacity to support more hosts and spread their costs and keep them low- downside is there service can be poor and can't be tailored to individual hosts.

If you're running a bespoke, more consultative and tailored service then you should be pricing as such- your costs are higher and the service level you'll be provising will be higher.

If you want to get your first clients on board to help roadtest your offering, you'll want to bring them on at a lower price for a certain time period, before scaling up.

Best wishes

Paul.

@Chase49 We charge 20% for full-service. Ive seen up to 50% in the mtn towns, and down to 7.5% for limited offerings

Trey
Cohost.com
Director of Real Estate & Development
Realtor ® / Broker Associate