Co host fees through Airbnb

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

Co host fees through Airbnb

I was working on my listings today and ot one point i got a suggestion to add a co-host and among the benifts described it said that the co-host can be paied directly through Aibnb. Now as far as i know this feature is no lonegr available since July 2018. I tried to search and investigate further and i now have the doubt that maybe i just bumped in a bad link (and old). Regardless, i thought it would be worth asking around, i would love to have this feature back, it made it a lot easier also for accounting purposes. So my question is, did i bump into a bad link or is it available again? If not reinstated, is there a chance it will be in the future, I bet a lot of hosts would love to have it back!

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Donata12  ,

Airbnb seems to work on some new feature, as announced here, but what it is  when it will be available is unknown...:

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Airbnb-Updates/News-about-the-co-hosting-split-payout-feature/m-...

Search for other postings also in this community, using keyword "co-host" in search field at top of page, to see more discussions about the topic.

Best regards,

Emiel

@Emiel1 thank you. I had seen the article and I was wondering if in the meantime something happened. I can’t wait for the update.