What Hosts are saying

In March, through no fault of my own, two bookings were allowed through for my room on the same date. Bizarrely both clients had the same name so I did not realise what had happened. I was at hospital with my father when they both turned up at my house at... Latest reply by Raya9
    Hello, I am new comer to host. I would like to ask your helping for pricing set-up.I set a listing, and the pricing show special offer. I would like to turn-off this. I have already discount on the price.Please guide me how to turn-off special offer. Than...
    how can i add trip
    Hi all.This is a bit of a follow up on a recent post I made in regards to booking requests that clearly seek to either violate house rules or are just plain odd. In the last week alone, I had about ten such requests--the most recent one for a bridal sho... Latest reply by Kenneth12
    I recently had two guests message me and ask to cancel a reservation the day before the booking, and one of them it was during his reservation. It's clearly posted in the listing about the cancellation policies, and I believe Airbnb is responsible for bad... Latest reply by Linda108
    I am signing up to host experiences. For payout method to me they want a bank address. I use a majour Canadian bank on line service. There is no address for on line banking. What now? Latest reply by Sarah977