Co-host in Edinburgh needed

Livia93
Level 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Co-host in Edinburgh needed

Hi there, 

I'm currently looking for a co-host for a lovely property in the Meadows area of Edinburgh with a successful Airbnb history. It would include communicating with cleaners, checking the property after cleans, and check-ins. 

Please get in touch with me if you're interested! 

9 Replies 9
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I believe there is an Edinburgh host group. You could post there and ask for recommendations

Lindsay236
Level 2
Haugh of Urr, United Kingdom

Hi Livia

Did you have any luck finding a co host? I am trying to do the same.

Thank you Helen for your response...I can't seem to find any local host groups in Edinburgh but I am just new to this so will keep exploring....

Hi there, 

Have you managed to find a co- host for your property? 

I can help you! 

I would happliy help you advertise your property on booking.com/ airbnb.com , 

increase the sells of your property, organise proffesional cleaners and check after cleans, I would also be able get all the important information to the customers like key safe codes, check in/ out times, get all the essentials for the property. 

My charges are per check in.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Izzy

Lindsay276
Level 2

Hi there! 
Have you managed to find a co-host yet? I would like to help you, if not! 
I used to successfully run a super host Air BnB on a street in Slateford. I have sadly had to give that up, and I am looking to keep up the service as I enjoyed it so much! 
Please drop me a text on 07841786123 to discuss prices! 
Lindsay 

Lindsay276
Level 2

Hi there! 
Have you managed to find a co-host yet? I would like to help you, if not! 
I used to successfully run a super host Air BnB on a street in Slateford. I have sadly had to give that up, and I am looking to keep up the service as I enjoyed it so much! 
Please drop me a text on 07841786123 to discuss prices! 
Lindsay 

Hi Lindsay,

We're looking for a co-host for our flat just off the Easter Road. It's only on airbnb when we are away ourselves so looking for someone on an ad hoc basis as our friend who was helping us now has a baby to focus on. This would be usually almost once a month and then over July & August.

Thanks,

Peter

Peter1744
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi,

We're looking for a co-host for our flat just off the Easter Road. It's only on airbnb when we are away ourselves so looking for someone on an ad hoc basis as our friend who was helping us now has a baby to focus on. This would be usually almost once a month and then over July & August.

Thanks,

Peter

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why don't you post on the Edinburgh  host group and ask there @Peter1744 . You can ask for recommendations from hosts who are using a co-host.

Hi Izzie,

I am interested