Co-host

Answered!
Mod-Apiluk0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Co-host

I saw function to find co-host on airbnb. How can I register as co-host on system.

1 Best Answer
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Mod-Apiluk0 @Kallika0 I already done it a co-host profile. For me I got invitation by Email from airbnb. You both can try at https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start 

hope it help

Nutth

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110

I am looking for a co-host in Cornwall for my cottage anyone interested please let me know. 

Max-and-Nere0
Level 2
Kissimmee, FL

Hello Everyone . I am seeking co host  in Orlando and Kisiimmee area ,  for  as low as 10% for onsite co-hosting & 15% for onsite co-hosting and airbnb account manangement.  I can also set up your airbnb acount & accounts in other vacation rental websites, arrange cleaning and full property mananegment.[Phone number hidden]

Elizabeth951
Level 1
Carbondale, CO

Not sure what is going on with the Co-host portion of Airbnb, can someone speak to this? I Airbnb my home in Colorado (roaring fork valley) and want to offer my services as a Co-host. Is this no longer possible? Seems rather odd.

Joy213
Level 2
Carlsbad, CA

Hi All,

I'm also looking to co-host, but in the San Diego, CA area. I do not have co-hosting experience with airbnb but I have been in the property management business for 10 years. I have been studying the ins and outs of of the business and I'm confident I would do a great job managing listings. My rates would be negotiable of course.

Please contact me if you know of anyone seeking a co-host in San Diego county or Orange county. Thanks!

Sally376
Level 2
Leicester, United Kingdom

Hi,

I have my own Airbnb listing that is very successful.  

I currently manage 5 properties and strive to provide a high level of customer service and communication to all of my guests. I also managing some properties for friends.

I'm looking to co-host in the Leicester area. I'm confident I would do a great job managing listings. My rates would be negotiable of course.

Please contact me if if you are in Leicester I will be happy to assisst.

Thanks!

Sally

Jordan49
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Hey co hosts! I am trying to give my cleaning person/ co host the cleaning fee of $125. I swear there was a toggle switch somewhere that could be activated to do this. I can't find it anywhere. The only other option i see is to set a minimum payment method in my payout settings. Anybody know where I can find what I am looking for? Thanks in advance.

Наталья21
Level 2
Sochi, Russia

Hello, I'm looking for co-host in Sochi, Russia. Please, contact me if someone is interested in it.

Hi Наталья,

I am interested.Please check my profile below.

Scott323
Level 2
Colonial Heights, VA

Click on listing/s, then go to booking options where price and.policy are located. Scroll down to co host. It will ask for.an email to whom you want to cohost and send. Works well and is a valuable tool and a life saver. I need it for ill be out of town for 2 guest stays.

Alessandra557
Level 2
Pisa, Italy

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for a co-host in Pisa (ITALY). Is there a list of potential co-hosts available  anywhere here? Is there actually a way to be contacted by co-hosts on Airbnb?

I'm having a really hard time finding them...

Thank you,

Alessandra

I am interested in co-hosting.

Please have a look at my profile below.Thanks.

https://www.airbnb.com/users/show/43270340

Kirill17
Level 2
New York, NY

Hi Guys,

I am a host in New York City and would love to help others to co-host their space. 

Let me know if you are looking for help with managing your property! 

Best,

Kirill 

HostHub0
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

Hello I have a question regarding co-host notifications.

On my account in listing I have several apartments, but only on some of them I have co-hosts. But as I saw co-host sees my conversation with all of my apartments, my question is if it is possible to setup inbox messages for co-host to see messages only for apartments for which he/she is co-hosting

Thanks in advance 

Miryan2
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

I’m available to be a co-host in the West Los Angeles, Culver City, Santa Monica, Venice areas.

I have recommendations and references and I am an experienced super-host! I can also create/revise  your listing to improve bookings and create a home-booklet For your house rules.

Miryan