What Hosts are saying

What do you do about a guest like this: The guest cant seem to find anything good about your listing. Initially win your sympathy and caused and forced you to gave them a heavily discounted offer. The guest finds faults with everything but only will say ... Latest reply by Ricardo741
    I would like to engage a quality co-host on an extended basis for my 1 bedroom apartment in La Jolla, CA. If interested please reach out to me and share your:- Airbnb experience as a host and co-host- Where do you reside- Fee schedule for co-hosting Looki... Latest reply by Amrita14
    I am offering a private room in the apartment (my home) where guests share the bathroom, toilet with me and co-host - that is clearly stated at my AirBnb listing. Additionally, on my AirBnb listing it is written not only once, but few times that kitchen... Latest reply by Romana19
    How much is our commission cost? I was told if we use a Super Strict Cancellation Policy the commission cost is raised to 5% commission rate instead of the standard 3% can you clarify. Since we use Blue Boost as our Channel Partner we have the Super Stri...
    Are you collecting and paying the 12.45% new mass occupancy taxes?
    I am in the process of converting my garage into 2 bedrooms and a full bath.I know how to lower my rates, but I would like to show the words "Remodeling Special" for my listing? Do I just do that on the Cover Photo description or??? Thanks in advance. Pr...
    Hi. This is the second time my payout hasn't come through 24 hours after the check in. My transactions are not showing up on my account as pending either. Has anyone else had this problem? Latest reply by Helen3