What Hosts are saying

hi i cannot add my experience because robots and scripts scan the name of my initinary and maybe they see the "and" in my initinaries Name and state i must host an initinary always at the same place.place name is called X recording and mastering studio c...
    Hello Airbnb guests and hosts! I am a Master student at Lyceum of the Philippines University Manila and I am writing my thesis on Airbnb. The research is about guests & hosts experiences when they travelling and renting out rooms or apartments from people...
    Hi, I’ve noticed recently that my dashboard is showing completely wrong numbers of available days. For example, it’s showing June as being 22 available days, with 21 booked, even though I’ve blocked no days off and there are 9 still available. It’s the sa... Latest reply by Eleanor6
    Hello! Been hosting guests for about 2 months now and am just about to earn my Superhost badge! I have an issue with the guests who are currently booked with me. They arrived 8 days ago for a 15 night stay- I thought they were going to be great... seemed ... Latest reply by Harriet74
    Hi This is Bilkis inwould like to know if anyone here is renting a room in their home. I am new and need to get some tips. Have not yet posted but in process of taking pictures. Latest reply by Kaylee18