What Hosts are saying

My guest posted a review right after checking out, when she was in Airport. However, the wifi at the Airport seems not to support Airbnb: she submitted the review without error notice, and assumed it was posted but she could not find it anywhere now. The ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, I was curious if I can simply transfer the ownership of my wife and I's Airbnb property to her account. I am far to busy working, etc. She's the co-how right now, but I'd like her to be the owner instead. Any way of doing that? Thanks!Bill Latest reply by Paul1255
    hello everyone, does it mean for every view i get to earn a dollar ? so if i get more views somehow i get equally the same income ? i am not sure how that works , anyone have similar way close to one to one ? regards mango Latest reply by Sarah977
    • Screen Shot 2019-07-27 at 5.50.17 PM.png
    Does anyone have any experience finding short term rental insurance for tiny houses, micro cabins or alternative structures? I am in South Carolina and am mainly interested in liability coverage.
    Hi was looking for some advice. I'm thinking off hosting on airbnb ,I have a ground floor double room with enquire and private entrance. At the moment I have a very expensive sofa bed in it,could I use this .viv. Latest reply by Sarah977
    Bonjour, Quand on fait une recherche en tant que voyageur, certaines annonces apparaissent en deux fois. Ce que donne donc aux hôtes deux fois plus de visibilité. N’y a t il pas triche pour augmenter le nombre de réservation. Je sais bien qu’un loueur peu... Latest reply by Jean-Noel8
    • 1.jpg
    • 2.jpg