What Hosts are saying

I am trying to block dates on the calendar & I select the dates but the keys available or blocked do not appear can anybody help me Latest reply by Elizabeth1361
    I am hoping someone can help me! I host my parents house for them I did download app to all our phones, my mother who really knows nothing about technology thought it would be a good idea to check out the app and hit a button now I’m receiving emails say... Latest reply by McKenzie16
    I'm just finding out that Airbnb is having delay issues with payouts to the Host. It's now taking 9-10 days after guest arrives to receive the ACH deposit. Is anyone else experiencing this problem???
    Might just be coincidence but. I have no bookings for October. When I looked at the earnings tab in the new Performance section, it says i have "no available nights in October". Panic. Have I blocked the calendar by mistake? I checked and No? Have I limi... Latest reply by Paul1255
    RECENTLY I HAVE TURNED DOWN SOME REQUESTS DUE TO UNREASONABLE REQUESTS (EG, 4 PEOPLE IN ONE ROOM WITH THEIR OWN AIR BEDS), OR ENTERED INTO A CONVERSATION WITH POTENTIAL GUEST INQUIRIES. ON ALL OCCASIONS, UNLESS I ACCEPT A BOOKING AIRBNB BLOCKS THE DATES *... Latest reply by Pauline373
    How can I charge a guest a shipping fee for shipping mailing items they've left behind back to them. I state it in my house manual that that will be the procedure, and it's just happened but, I'm not sure how to go about it!? Can't do a special fee on a... Latest reply by Stephen-and-Adam0
    What happens as a host, if a guest is in the house and they have violated a house rule and you want to cancel their stay? Latest reply by Linda108