Co-host

Answered!
Mod-Apiluk0
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Co-host

I saw function to find co-host on airbnb. How can I register as co-host on system.

1 Best Answer
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Mod-Apiluk0 @Kallika0 I already done it a co-host profile. For me I got invitation by Email from airbnb. You both can try at https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/start 

hope it help

Nutth

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110

Dear all

I found it

https://www.airbnb.com/co-hosting/profile/create

Thanks

Think link doesn't work, pretty interested in finding out if you can resend the link please?

Hi any chance this short cut to co-host still works? I amfrom Perth Western Australia and trying to see how to register as a co host.Any tips? Thankyou Michael

Hi there-  I went on this site, but it seems to be for people who are in need for a co host, but I want to be a co host.

Please, can you help me out?  

Thank you-

Dee

John776
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I am trying to attach a co-host, but i am getting an error that says there are no co-hosts in my area and that airbnb will notify me when one becomes avaialble. There are hundreds in my area and I live in Toronto Canada (population 4 million)

I get the same error 😞

Zviad1
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

hi, what about the ending of co host service? how is my profile managed when I dont need the help from a co host? my place is on the co host profile right? and after I want to work alone for my place, do I have to make a new post or can I keep the old post about my place with comments and ratings? How does that work? Hope I dont have to start from a new page again.

I like to know that too

You can just delete the co-host, your profile will stay intact as the host.

Co-hosting: I just want certain areas of co-hosting but it seems you give power of attoney rights to manage calendar ect. I am not sure this would be to my best interest, is there other options? I would like prep for new guest and the supplies left for arriving guest. If a guest arrives and finds something not satisfactory I would expect immediate follow up from the co host. I only would be willing to pay a flat rate not a percentage of the stay, co-host name your flat price.I do not see why I should give a percentage of a stay if all I require is cleaning and supply of supplies for guest. Everything is fixed the hours the supplies why would a give 10% or more in addition to the fee? I prefer to work in the community of Airb&b. Another question, if I can get a co host to agree to a flat fee do I have the option of using them occasional or is it a full commitment for every guest?

I co-host for an owner who was new to AIrbnb & 700 + miles away  thus I did EVERYTHING from furnish the home, write the discription (with the owners input of course), meet the guests, make sure the home is perfect & ready, ect. I earn my 20%!  The owner uses me full time but that might not be what you want or need.

Patricia604
Level 2
Obersulm, Germany

I all ready make my profile as a co-host, but still says that still are no listing for my area. Do you know if theres another way? if it is a problem to send a direct messege to the host presenting my self and offering my services?

I am trying to add a co host to my property as I will be away where there is no internet .I can see where to add one but it has a big Typing miusmatch sign which prohibits me entering anyone ?

What to do ?

Chris550
Level 1
Puna'auia, French Polynesia

Am i the only one to find it not normal to be able to find the listing of a co host on the map ?

I'm not ok for shargin the exact places of my listings to the other host....

Ga2
Level 1
Hanoi, Vietnam

Hey I want to assign co-host to my friend (I know her email) but I can not find that function here. Airbnb just post a co-host request to all host around (not assign a specific person). 😞

Please help