What Hosts are saying

Hi I recently had a reservation request whereby the guest had a budget which I was happy to meet. I sent a special offer matching there budget however it still went over there budget as Airbnb also has a fee which they add on. My question is how do we as ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I can’t seem to book, review or communicate via the app on my phone. I have to go into my computer to do any of these things. It is very frustrating and wondering if others have this issue? Latest reply by Ned17
    I had a recent booked guest change her painted clown profile face to a actual face photo. I want to know who is staying in my home, and that the right person shows up. Of course this means that the profile photo could be changed to anyone after the verifi...
    We received a booking and, despite sending several pre-arrival messages to the guest, we received no reply. Then, on the morning of arrival, we received a call from the guest's sister telling us that her sister had booked it for her as a surprise 'small h... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello everyone, iam living in UAE, i have flat , i am living alone , for paying monthly rent little bit hard so am planing to give daily rent if anybody needs room please contact me. **[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Gu... Latest reply by Ana1136
    Hi everyone, I am 2 stays away from becoming a Superhost if all goes well. The issue is that the review date is 1 Julybwhich leaves me with limited time. Please leave me suggestions to increase my chances of getting booked. Much appreciated, Ros Latest reply by Ros52
    In the app, hosts can add pictures with notes and packaged as a check in guide. Starting couple days ago, I couldn’t update or upload pictures to the guide, it all shows as blank pages. Tried redownload the app, using different device, called Airbnb,nothi...
    Hello fellow Airbnb-ers,I have a reservation that is split between two payments. The second payment is $212.81; I have $219 worth of travel credits but when I try to pay for this second payment, it seems like my only options are credit and debit card. Any... Latest reply by Ana1136