Completed Transactions / Paid Out dollar total is VERY wrong

Derek6
Level 2
Portland, OR

Completed Transactions / Paid Out dollar total is VERY wrong

A few days ago ( around 8/10/17 ) I noticed that the total dollar amount for "Completed Transactions" / "Paid Out" listed in my "Transaction History" was WAY off...it's over $20K less than the amount I have actually received.  I'm very concerned that there is this big of an accounting error within the AirBnB system.  All the historic transactions are still listed under the "Gross Earnings" heading and I'm sure they would add up to the appropriate amount but for some reason there is a HUGE discrepancy between my actual earnings and what AirBnB is showing under "Completed Transactions" / "Paid Out" heading.    I called customer service and they did not have a solution as to why this was suddenly happening and their only suggestion for getting an accurate total was to download all the gross earnings data into a program like EXCEL and calculate it myself.  This is a temporary and roundabout solution, but I feel like there should be an accurate accounting system in place for hosts that is capable of simple addition.  Anyone else notice this problem?  

1 Reply 1
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Derek6,

Yes, there's definitely something amiss.

The amount it mentions for me is only about 1/5 of what I've been paid this year.

Whether it's coincidence or not I don't know but the amount stated is equal to what I've been paid in the last 30 payouts.

The amount stated is definitely not what it purports to be.

Steve.