What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting with airbnb for the last 8 years and have always had a 4-5 star review and am a super host. This weekened I had a nasty client who did not even check in and left me a 1 star review. ( My first one ever) It is full of lies and airbnb is... Latest reply by Pete69
    I would like Airbnb to change the booking process for Japan so that guests cannot book a room until they have given all of the required information we are required to have as a legal guest house. It is too difficult and clunky now. It should be an automat...
    I just got a booking for May 29th which is on a weekend and the start of our busy season and they just booked it at the lowest rate I have posted. This is the busy season and shouldn't smart pricing have raised the rate for that time?
    Hi Community! My name is Muchy. My partner and I, Sam host a beautiful space here in Queenstown, New Zealand. We currently have three listings: 1. Studio en suite2. Three bedroom house3. Four bedroom house Is it possible to merge all 3 calendars to ONE M... Latest reply by Jeff158
    My parents had just put our beach house up for rent on airbnb. The first person who booked posed as a "middle aged man" with "2 other guests". My parents get a call and it turns out there were 40 teenages throwing a huge party in our airbnb. There was a l... Latest reply by Kim1098