What Hosts are saying

I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIND MY WAY TO CANCELLING A BOOKING. CAN ANYONE TELL ME PLEASE HOW I CAN CANCEL A BOOKING AS A HOST? THANK YOU. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I would like to ask you how I can give my house to another person in order to renovate it and get it rent to others. I, as an owner, will demand only a stable pre-agreed ammount of money per month and not some percentage of the whole profit. Are you inte...
    Hi Everyone! Recently, a Airbnb guest threaten & lock up both me & my partner (both are female) in the unit for 45mins not till the polices arrive then only he let us out from the unit. Is totally a traumatic incident. We had make a police report & emaile... Latest reply by Lizzie
    so i understand calendar sync across platforms and within AirBNB, but i have a puzzle to figure out for partial units..I have a building with 4 AirBNB apartments and respective listings. I also have a listing for ALL 4 APARTMENTS to make it easy for peop...
    I’m very frustrated after my guest that left today. They book 2 adults and an baby, I repeatedly try to reach out, to find the age of the baby. Pac n play, crib , or bed? We have to pull furniture out of basement depending on age! Then when they finally r... Latest reply by Christine615
    Air BNB seems to be getting some unwanted negative media attention with CBC- the Canadian press monolith doing an investigation into dodgy operators Particularly one in Montreal with 70 super host listings. Why was this guy not reigned in earlier by airb...
    I have recently had a very strange and disturbing experience with a guest, after 3 years being a superhost in this community. There have always been surprises, but this is beyond i could even expect. The guest checks in, through self-check in instructions... Latest reply by Yadira22
    I have to pay a 10% occupancy tax on my listing. So far, I haven't passed that on to the renter. Can I or is it good practice to do this? If so, how do I set that up with Airbnb? Latest reply by Mary1734