Stats on dashboard are suddenly completely off

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

Stats on dashboard are suddenly completely off

Woke up this morning to a lovely notification from Airbnb, telling me that I'm about to lose my Superhost status because only 21% of my guests reviewed me.   This is obviously complete hogwash because yesterday it still said 90%(which is correct).   I hosted 68 stays since we started last July.   I have 61 reviews.   61 out of 68 is 90%, rounded up.  Wonder what is going on?   Anyone else had this happen?   Last week, part of my earnings had disappeared(only to show back up two days later).    I'm really getting tired of this crappy interface which seems to have been programmed by ten-year-olds.  😕Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 8.47.05 AM 1.jpeg

14 Replies 14
Alon1
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ann489 

Universal problem today. 

See this link

Incorrect progress reporting by AirBnB

@Alon1   Thank you for the link, Alon!  AIRBNB seems to be intent on increasing the stress levels of its host on a daily basis.  😕

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

@Ann489 

Same here. I'm down to 18%. Is there really such a thing as a day on Airbnb without a glitch!?

Ann72
Level 10
New York, NY

@Ann489 @Emilia42  No there isn't.  In "saved messages," my house manual and driving directions have disappeared.  Back to copying and pasting...

Ugh, so archaic

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Ann72 

@Emilia42 

Multi-billion dollar company and they can't seem to come up with some decent, stable software, sigh...

Bongo0
Level 2
Whitney, Canada

same thing happening here. I've reported it through the Airbnb reporting site and hopefully if enough of us do this, they'll get the issue fixed. 

Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Airbnb is aware of this issue and are currently working on resolving it.  It is system-wide and can affect other things such as Family Collection and overall rating amount.  Hopefully it will be fixed soon.

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Dave-and-Deb0  @Bongo0  @Ann72  @Emilia42    Airbnb just got back with me on Twitter and confirmed it to be a system-wide glitch.  Glad they are aware...now let's hope they can get it fixed!   😉

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Screenshot_20190623-180907.png

@Susan17 It would be nice if they could get someone who could write a grammatically correct sentence.  This is gibberish.

Susan17
Level 10
Dublin, Ireland

Must be gearing up for the big Two Zero SH Celebrations... 

...or trying to distract us from all the real  sh*t going on in Airbnb-land.  

Ann489
Level 10
Boise, ID

@Susan17   Given all the crap they've been pulling on us hosts, I'm guessing the latter.  😛

Harry236
Level 2
Christchurch, New Zealand

Totally agree ,these jokers have said improved system but it's the worst since l started hosting.l have actually given up trying to become Super host,ln have over 90% in all areas and 100% on response rate yet they still say lm not good enough .my reviews are outstanding apart from one guests who only was trying to get her money back .try getting them to  answer a question from airbnb , red box reads view and reply but when you open it it takes you to new bookings .its really becoming  a joke. Try getting to your dashboard ,impossible