What Hosts are saying

Hi there, May I please have some recommendations from airbnb hosts in Cumbria who require flood insurance on their properties but do not live in their host properties. I have a house in Cumbria in a flood risk area but live in London, Admiral insurance a... Latest reply by David126
    Are there any scams with guests? I have someone apparently from Denmark who has strange correspondence.... She couldn't figure out the payment so wanted to pay offline. But I said they need to pay thru Airbnb. They now have got that right but only have em... Latest reply by Christian65
    I made a mistake when I captured my bank account number causing my payouts to bounce back. I tried to correct the number by adding a new payout method. I received the email confirmation stating that new payout information was captured but, in my payouts t... Latest reply by Jeff158
    I arrived in Amsterdam last Wednesday and had to collect the key from an Eazydrop - a business I believe some people in Amsterdam use to collect keys etc.I accessed the flat after 5pm that day with no issueI unpacked some of my things, had a shower and go... Latest reply by Casa-Placencia0
    Hi Ive just had my first guest ! Im excited but havent received payment and its been almost a week,After receiving the message in my inbox that my guest has indeed paid and registering my details in preferred payout method . I haven’t received payment yet... Latest reply by Jeff158