What Hosts are saying

We have a hotel and dive school. Over Christmas, New Year and Easter we only make hotel reservations for guests who will be diving with us. Yesterday a guest requested a cabin and I sent them a message saying that I could accept only if they will be divin... Latest reply by Helen3
    My calander seems to have a mind of it own i blocked book 3 months ago a week and i find that somone managed to book the blocked weekend, I spoke with them 2 min after booking and explained the issues with the site . They where happy to re book another p... Latest reply by Linda108
    I had received a email, my friend give me RM90, expired date on 20/9/2017, why no show on my travel credit? But now im got booked to malacca, so that is real, still can deduct back to me?
    hi guys summary of my story: guests damaged some items (I am asking for 250 GBP) then they refused to pay so I involved airbnb 2 weeks ago - and they finally came back to me from the Host Guarantee team saying that my case has been forwarded onto the Trus...
    I have received an email inform by the HOST that they cancel my booking due to house sold. AirBnb also send me an email mention about my refund will be available in 10 working days. However still do not see any refund show in my account after 10 working d...
    Hi In order to be business travel ready I need to have a carbon monoxide detector... however I don't have gas anywhere in my flat (or the block of flats - electric hobs, ovens and boilers with no fireplaces). Do I need one? Can I just tick it? I can get o... Latest reply by Beverly11
    If your co-host fee is already set for specific set of dates for a future stay. And you want to adjust the rate for the next following bookings, how would you do this without resetting the original booking co-host percentage too? Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0