What Hosts are saying

I received an email from Airbnb stating a refund of $xxx was to be credited to my account on 8/82017. It is showing as a deduction at presentIt stated it could take 5 working days to arrive and it is now 7.How can I contact Airbnb. Have tried their help c... Latest reply by Kathy204
    Hello I am having alot of problems accessing my hosting website. I cant answer a query from Dori. When i log into the website it doesnt bring up the messages although i get text messages on my phone [Personal Information]. I think there are multiple we...
    Hi I am new to this for conversations. We have had a guest stay with us for one night on the 2-3 August 2017. A payment has not gone out to us. I hafe looked at Future transactions and it is still there with no status just the amount to be paid. I h... Latest reply by Penelope29
    Hello -I am new to AirBnb and had to send a second payment request to add in Damage Deposit ($500) & State Lodging Tax ($84). I went to refund the Damage Deposit and it appears this money was never placed into my aoccunt to begin with. Please advise how t...
    I have a friend that rent my place and was suppose to get he 15% discount however she did not get it. What do I do?
    We have had a challenging summer with our (very new) Air BnB listing as we live in a region that has had a continuous Forest Fire situation all summer. Most of our guests have understood and cancelled when we advised them of the situation, but we had to ... Latest reply by David126