What Hosts are saying

hi, i received email that my listing is being published, but i couldnt find the listing in my account, pls help. tks Latest reply by Linda108
    Hello All, I am new here looking to find nice hosts and a nice place to stay.My partner and i live in the Netherlands we plan to travel to Melborne Australia for 3 weeks then visit Tasmania for one week.We are looking for a host in Melborne for 2 weeks an... Latest reply by Harriet23
    I recently let out my house to a family- our house was listed as family friendly- it is over four stories and we offered the guest to put up the removable baby gates... the guest declined my offer and then on the day the reservation began tried to cancel... Latest reply by Linda108
    I am trying to find how to look at their verification. Many of the people coming to stay with me have never done this before. They have never used air bnb. Is this okay, or normal? I am a female and they are, too...so that is good. My friends think ... Latest reply by Heidi125
    so I figured today the girl im staying with who has me ON A COUCH for 2800 per month is only getting the place 2 bedrooms for 2500 so not only am i'm paying for her to live here - she is a full-time model im a student with bills, this should be my place i... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I just favourited a load of properties..now cannot find where to locate them. What's the point in having a 'favourite' icon, if it doesn't then allow you to find them again! impossible website **[Title Updated] Latest reply by Helene105
    I had the instant book on with basic requirements to book instantly. I was sent an inquiry to book and realized this was because the guests profile was incomplete and did not meet requirements to book instantly. I would like to request a copy ofthis perso... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    I'm an Airbnb Superhost and I'm booked 93% of the month missing out on one or two days. People that belive that being booked the next 3 months or a full month are mistaken. If you are not booked at all your prices are too high, if you fully booked the... Latest reply by Paula327