What Hosts are saying

I recently hired an Air BnB last week for an event (surprise birthday for my partner) which was approved by the Host. Once I told her about an event she then asked how many people and I told her it would only be 30-40 as it’s a small birthday nothing big.... Latest reply by Rowena29
    THE DATES FROM 2OKTOBER TO 9 OKTOBER IS UNAVAILABLE FOR AIRBNB BECAUSE GUESTS FROM EXPEDIA BOOKING THESE DATES Latest reply by Sarah977
    I used to like when you could view your guest and also check out the different Airbnb’s they stayed at by clicking on the host. You can no longer do that. I thought it was a good feature because if you are looking to travel somewhere you might be interest... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello, I received this email and it just doesn't seem like something that Airbnb does. Please let me know if it's a scam. Hi,I can rent it for as long as you want. The price is for whole flat, including all bills. I will gladly sign the contract with you ... Latest reply by Sandra856