What Hosts are saying

Hello,I would like to ask you if there is the same happening to someone else. I have a resolution pending for more than a week and Airbnb is not helping me there at all... Seems like when they would be pushed to help with their insurance, which should be ... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Hi Everyone! Recently, a Airbnb guest threaten & lock up both me & my partner (both are female) in the unit for 45mins not till the polices arrive then only he let us out from the unit. Is totally a traumatic incident. We had make a police report & emaile... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    I have been very disappointed the last few days a months about the support. I have had two big problems back to back with guests renting my cabin for more than two guests. When I try to contact the support team to get the reservations canceled I am in end... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Just had a guest come to my recently refurbished air bnb flat that has asked for a refund due to apparently my flat smelling like trash, which is interesting as it was refurbished two months ago and actually smells of new paint. guest had booked for 17 da... Latest reply by Cheryl389
    Today we received a request along the lines of: "Hello, I need to rent your place for 5 nights, but there is a problem because your place is listed in another place with no reviews, from which part I can continue with the booking? you have there the sec... Latest reply by Crispin9
    Hi! How many days take the approval uploaded photos from the airbnb's curator? I loaded it week ago and still no answer. Thank you.
    Guest left black marks (makeup?) in several spots on bed linens. Should I have said something privately? They were very happy here and have family in the area. They said they would definitely want to come back again. Latest reply by Cheryl389
    I have a duplex I am trying to list and need to know what to list it as. House or Apartment? The space is a studio attached to a house. Any thoughts? Latest reply by Cheryl389