Confirm and Pay is grayed out

Mani3
Level 1
Plano, TX

Confirm and Pay is grayed out

The confirm and pay button on the checkout screen is not working. Anybody has any pointers? I am looking to book a reservation and it is not letting me through. Provided all teh info, CC details etc.,

8 Replies 8
Marzena4
Level 10
Kraków, Poland

Since you've already made some trips, @Mani3, I guess it might be a technical issue. Try to clean cookies or use another browser. Have you changed your payment method? Is the cc still valid?

// "The only person you can trust is yourself"

@Marzena4 - thanks for taking the time to check. I was able to get around this only by asking the host to send me an invite to to book even though this was a instant book. All credit cards were valid and I even tried new one upto 5 cards with no luck. I tried different browsers and different laptops and phones. Certainly there is something else going on. 

Mani

Heath10
Level 3
Kiev, Ukraine

I had this happen today and figured it out - the property was listed in local currency but AirBNB apparently does not let me use my credit cards in local currency? Even though one of them is a local card, even. No messages or hints as to what I'm supposed to do, just a disabled "Pay and Confirm" button...

I had to go down to the currency selector at the very bottom of the page and turn it to USD, and then I was able to pick one of my cards and pay.

I nearly abandoned this booking due to this. Very frustrating and absolutely unintuitive.

Thanks a lot, changing currency did help!

Mine is already on USD and it still isn't working - very frustrated

I am having the same problem, were you able to resolve?

Leonor502
Level 1
Mississauga, Canada

I am having the same problem, were you able to resolve?

Nanita2
Level 1
Philadelphia, PA

I spoke to support this afternoon. Airbnb said that they are aware of the issue and working on fixing the glitch. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]