Connecting to local hosts and finding co-host help

Preston6
Level 2
Forestville, CA

Connecting to local hosts and finding co-host help

Hi, we've really enjoyed hosting since we started this summer. However, we have to keep much of the calendar blocked off since we can't always be here for check in/check out. Would love to connect to other Sonoma County, CA (Russian River especially) hosts and find some co-host help. We tried Airbnb's co-host search, but it didn't yield any good results. Seems they're still working out those kinks.

Thanks for any leads or advice!

Preston

3 Replies 3
Kenny43
Level 2
San Francisco, CA

Hi Preston, we are actually looking to put our place on Airbnb in Sonoma and would love to connect. Would also be great to get your thoughts on how your rental has performed compared to longterm rentals? (Our place is elgible for vacation rental so hoping to go this route). Thanks!

Deborah40
Level 2
California, United States

Hi i have been a superhost in kenwood for 3 years and we just sold the house. I enjoyed making our rental beautiful and arranging details for my guests, like extra things if they were going to propose or celebrate any particular occassion, i would buy flowers & champagne .. whatever they wanted .

please let me know if you know any host who want my assistance or are planning to get away for a period of time and need my help.

thank you Deborah [Phone number hidden as per the community guidelines]

Andrea783
Level 1
Sterling, VA

We're also considering putting our place in the Russian River area for rent on Airbnb. I'm a host to another property in TX and that is going really well. I can't be at our CA place enough to manage when things come up. I was trying to avoid hiring a property manager and the co-host option sounds like it could be a good alternative. 

I'd love to connect with other Russian River hosts and any co-hosts who might be interested in teaming up or just supporting each other. 

We had a winter renter this past season and it was a mixed bag...nice to have the steady revenue, but the clean up at the end was significant. 

Let's connect!

Andrea