Contacting Airbnb

Answered!
Eric147
Level 1
Media, PA

Contacting Airbnb

Hello all,

How do you actually contact Airbnb?

I have a question about a group of high school kids that have requested to stay in my home. I have declined and they inquired again with the exact same email message. I declined again. 30 minutes later another request with a different member, presumably in the same group due to the fact that the email contents were identical.

I would like to contact Airbnb to help resolve this but have absolutely no idea where to find a number or email address to contact them.

Does anyone have contact info for Airbnb?

Thanks

1 Best Answer
Zandra0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Try using search in the community forums; look at the help guide on contacting Airbnb in the hosts section or try googling 'Airbnb contact number + your country).

View Best Answer in original post

65 Replies 65
Eric147
Level 1
Media, PA

Thank you for the info. I called Airbnb and apparently these two have been doing this to others as well.

Keep yours eyes open.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Becky15
Level 1
Weston, MA

It's so difficult communicating with an Airbnb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There have been several times I've gone through a (useless) search of their website looking for ANY way to communicate with them. Tonight I finally found a suggested phone number buried in a community chat. A raggedly song has been replaying for 15 min now...  

I am calling as a host who responded to a request only to have the ANNOYING texts continue that threaten "if you don't respond, you'll hurt your response rating". So I EMAILed the same response to the guest   (which I'm sure they didn't appreciate getting turned down twice!), yet have received  5 more messages from Airbnb- counting down the time left before I 'hurt my response rate'. 

Who knows, at this rate I could still be listening to this worn out recording when I pass the point where I 'should have responded'- and my lack of responsiveness becomes  public record..

Post this on Abnb Facebook.

Bridget23
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

Why do they hate us contacting them so much?  I found a phone number for the Uk and now have it written in my diary. THey will probably change it.  We are so loking forward to speaking to you. Not I think.  ANyway we have had someone ask to come only to cancel the request as they decided not to leave home after all. We are being constantly threatened by airBnB still. Why??? After all without hosts they have no business. Quite draconian.  Good Luck

Rediculous that this and many websites don't have the ability or courtesy to respond via email or phone to its users issues. Unthinkable that they just don't care!!

Lori48
Level 2
Newport, Australia

Hi

How do I contact AirBnB please as the daily rate for my 3 storey townhouse in Newport is reflecting only

AUD$90 per night (low season)which is ridiculous as a 1 bedroom rental would reflect that in Sydey.

I need this rectified asap as the correct rate for my property is a minimum AUD$250p/n -$550p/n prime season.

Thank you.

cheers

Lori

Post problem on Abnb Facebook and twitter...fastes way to get real help in US.

Steve174
Level 1
London, United Kingdom
Lyle0
Level 1
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica

Thank you Steve.

Ionagh0
Level 2
Nairn, United Kingdom

Thanks Steve

how do i email airbnb?  i always spend so much time searching for their email.

Airbnb..why are you so difficult to get ahold of? On the website it says "contact Airbnb" but then goes to a page on how to contact your guests! This is just wrong. It's like you are hiding. ZERO SUPPORT FROM AIRBNB. 

Lyle0
Level 1
Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica

From everything I have read, it appears impossible to contact airbnb directly to resolve and issue.  If true, is this legal?  Can a company fail to provide company contact information?  Are others concerned about this issue?

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Lyle0

There are lots of ways to contact BNB - through their website, their social media and calling their customer numbers.

Have you used the search function here - most commonly asked question asked and answered over 500 times

You can also check out the 2nd post under community help in these forums

....or just Google 🙂

Debbie38
Level 3
Dunfermline, United Kingdom

I'm very concerned about this. There should be a customer service email address which is obvious to everyone