Contacting Airbnb

Leah72
Level 1
Redmond, WA

Contacting Airbnb

I am posting this here both out of frustration and hope that someone knows where to go.  Yesterday I went to log into the mobile app but could not. I went to the website via my lap top and changed my password.  When I went back to the mobile app it wouldn't let me in with the new password and neither would the website.  I changed the password again and had the same result.  I decided to wait until this morning.  Now the website lets me in, yet the mobile app wont. 

What made this all worse was that despite digging and digging, I could not find any way to contact Airbnb.  All the help options require me to log in.  One of the help pages says,  

"Contact Airbnb

If you still need help, go to our contact page to get help by phone, email, or chat."

Yet, clicking that link takes me to a help page.  If I search for "contact Airbnb" or "can't log in" it is a circle jerk around around without help.  I'm dumbfounded.  Now that I am logged into the website (still can't get into the mobile app), I still cannot locate any way to contact any technical support for help.  Any suggestions?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

Hi,

"Yet, clicking that link takes me to a help page. "

No, clicking that link should bring you to the contact page.

If you are not logged in, than you probably can't use the contact page.

So the only option left is calling them, simply google "airbnb telephone number"

And as you have acces to this forum, you can find it also elsewhere in this forum

I do know the phone number in my country, but for you i have to look it up the same way.

For example google shows: https://all-about-airbnb.com/post/138799279996/airbnb-support-resources-local-phone-numbers-and-emai...

And inside this forum shows: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165

Best regards,

Emiel

Silvano13
Level 1
Teddington, United Kingdom

Hi,

Similar problem here, changed my phone, downloaded app that doesn't recognise my password which I have reset 3 times now, no one to contact in a clear easy way.