What Hosts are saying

Γεια σας,Έχω μια ερώτηση σχετική με αλλοδάπο ιδιοκτήτη κατοικίαςΌπως είναι φυσικό ο αλλοδαπός ιδιοκτήτης έχει ελληνικό ΑΦΜ και μπορεί να δηλώνει το εισοδημα από την ενοικιαση με την κανονική διαδικασία.Αυτό που τον απασχολεί είναι εάν είναι επιτρεπεται να... Latest reply by George123
    I've not received my $1018.60 payment yet, I've been waiting for over two weeks, Airbnb said for me to contact PAYONEER, as Airbnb don't want to know,So I have sent over 80 emails in two weeks to no avail,I thought my contract was with AIRBNB, if this i... Latest reply by Melita13
    I’m a property manage on behalf of many owners and a Superhost .. I have an owner wanting to cancel a guests one weeks booking in January - 6 months away. What will happen to my Superhost status? What penalties apply? Thanks Latest reply by Jeff158
    你好,我早前在澳門訂了昨天的民宿,但昨天我到民宿地址時完全無法聯絡房東,她不聽電話也不看信息,令我無法入住。我曾經在customer support 中向你們求助,但你們亦不回覆。最後我只能在澳門另外訂了一間酒店。現在我希望你們能向我退回民宿費用,並為我支付酒店的入住費用,以補償你們顧客服務上的嚴重失職。 Latest reply by Kelvin73
    Hi I have had a father and daughter check in with me for a week. The reservation was made a few months ago.My listing states that I have a cat and dog on the premises. Since they made the booking they have found that the daughter has some allergy problems... Latest reply by Linda108
    So to cut a long story short this guest complained of a few things though when I spoke with him on morning of departure nothing was brought up.Fiur days later I receive a message via air B and B app basically moaning about a couple of things and the finis... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0