What Hosts are saying

I've spoken with a lot of folk in the forums unhappy with the direction Airbnb has taken a lot of things in last few years. It's constantly going downhill, and it's pretty tiresome. Two nights ago, a woman tried to book one of my rooms at 11:40pm. The a... Latest reply by Susan17
    So to cut a long story short this guest complained of a few things though when I spoke with him on morning of departure nothing was brought up.Fiur days later I receive a message via air B and B app basically moaning about a couple of things and the finis... Latest reply by Cormac0
    lets say there are guests who arrive and first thing they do examine the who place and start sending pictures in order to get discount . do you give them refund few bucks or just say i am sorry and ignore them ? this happens from time to time here some cl... Latest reply by MangoandEeg0
    Are the new regs terrible? Has anyone already received permission to rent more than 120 days per year under their special applications? We were really going to utilize Airbnb to help the mortgage. And we love travelers and believe in Airbnb!! Thx for any ... Latest reply by Helen427
    For our beach condo which is rented back to back (weekly) all summer, we use our cleaning service provides standard linens and towels as part of the fee we charge our guests. A few reviews have indicated they wish the towels were thicker or the linens be... Latest reply by Helen427
    I've searched this site but haven't found any information for their partner sites to advertise my cleaning services.Could someone point me in the right direction?How do you, as a host generally locate your service provider? Thanks so much Latest reply by Stephanie58